KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Day

All I can say is that I missed out the first time Flea Market Fancy was released. So I indulged and bought the re-issue of it. These are so my colors, ask any of my friends and they will agree.

I really love these green dots, I might have to get some more.


Elliot and Maddy
This is what the quilts are all about, making a fort for cousins to hang out in.
Elliot made super hero glasses out of pot holder loops, he thinks they are cool!

Kelly

9 comments:

  1. I love the fort! My daughters used to make them all the time. One of the best uses for quilts I know of! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When they first came out, I was so happy to see my childhood in them! So much like the prints I grew up with! I had bought the whole FQ pack.. Not like me to buy fabric like that.. But loved every inch of it!

    Great to see the kids having fun Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabric/granchildren
    Sewing/Making a fort

    It doesn't sound like life could get any better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabric is fab! Better not even look for it. LOL
    My favorite place to hide out was a little pup tent in the back yard. Always fun playing under something for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you just love those dots? I agree, I might have to get more myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed out on the first ones, too but think I'll have to have some of those beautiful fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm swooning over your new fabrics.
    I LOVED the fort photos - brings back great memories - just cute kids
    Those glasses are a hoot.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like you, I missed out the first time....but went crazy this time, just like you again! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!