KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Day

It starts with the all the traditional foods........on Christmas plates mind you!




The kids table








Some cute grandchildren........













Some wonderful smiles.....





Sometimes a little of this can happen.......



This is an act...
Then the real fun begins......we play a mean game of a combination charades/pictionary. Any phrase, word, person or show is fair game. We are very unconventional! Most games last for 3 hours or more....and yes we keep score. This year So So Awesome won. There will be a rematch at Christmas.!



Colin

Johnson

Bob

Caitlin

Mary is a teacher "you will not break the rules" is her motto!

The kids clean up...everyone needs a Colin and Jenny in the family. They are the best cleaner uppers! I cooked so I watch them all clean.


But in the end it is all about the family. I must say I got a pretty good one!

Kelly






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!