KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Hometown Halloween 2010

Elliot, Griffin, Fallon and Madison
The little ones had a great time last night Trick or Treating and came away with a lot of loot! Elliot and Maddy were totally into it this year and ran from house to house.

A fun time to get to wear make up......the red lipstick was a hit!




Maddy is a little unsure of Uncle Dylan!


My Daughter in law Mary and son Dylan get into the spirit of Halloween. It is amazing what you can do with black long johns, some white house paint and a little make up!

We also went to the annual Halloween parade...there was the Marching Band...

My neice Hope, who got by us before I could snap the picture......

Fire engines which are always a hit with the little boys.......

These nice people who transported me to the hospital last June..........

and lots of home made cool costumes, I thought this one was the best!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Downingtown is such a great place...Loved the pictures. Maddy is just not too sure.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!