KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, January 23, 2012

How Cute Is This?


Antique Sewing Caddy
I love all kinds of antique sewing things, especially if they are useful! I bought this today after looking at it for a few months now.
Perfect for getaways and on the go sewing.

There are even 2 pockets inside. It is not big, the size of the fabric is 7 x 9. Some one took the time to handmake this, I just love that! I wonder what things of mine might make some one happy one day......

I am anxious to show you the Diary Block. It's almost done, just a little machine quilting left to go.....but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. My aunt had something exactly like this for her knitting. Glad you We're able to get it after looking at it for a few months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something similar for knitting but it was made commercially! It has only one wrist size fabric handle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! You can just grab it and be off - love it.
    Great find :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!