KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Post Card Swap

How cool is this? It is the post card I recieved from Kate of Trestle and Bunting. I was so thrilled when it came in the mail and it's big, 8 x 11. The entire thing is doodled then Kate colored in different sections with pencils. You can look at it for a long time and see lots of different things.

Here is a close up. Parts of the card are cut out and there is different kind of fabric behind it (see the green, that is fabric). Kate thank you so much I really love it. I think I might even frame it and hang it in my sewing room.

Tomorrow I will list the winner of my first give away for September. Go to this post for details.

Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Love your postcard. I can't wait to see it because it is hard to see the fabric in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great postcard, it kinda' looks like Tatoo art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That really is amazing!! All those lovely lines, colours and little details. You'll see different things everytime you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kavita loves this kind of art and so do I! What a wonderful gift!
    It must have taken her forever to make this.. You, lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post card, would make great fabric! Stay dry,
    Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW. There is a lot of time and effort in that one--lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!