KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

An Important Day Today

Today my sister in law Janet is donating one of her kidneys to her brother in law David. If you could send some good wishes, thoughts or prayers that would be great. She is doing an amazing thing. None of his siblings matched but his sister in law did! She is in great health so our hopes are high that everything will go well.
I will be back later today with a picture post of our guild meeting. Sue Reno is the speaker and she has some wonderful work that I will share with you.

Kelly

12 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, selfless thing for Janet to do for your brother ~ Keeping them both in my prayers today

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful amazing gift of love. Thinking of you today Kelly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almighty God, please bless Janet for this selfless act, and keep both Janet and David safe as they go through the operation and in the days and weeks ahead. Grant them both a speedy recovery and long, healthy, happy lives. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She and David are in my thoughts
    and prayers for sure. Wishing them a speedy recovery. oa

    ReplyDelete
  5. An amazing gift of life. Everyone of you are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful that she was a match....unbelievable, really! If this is the body builder SIL then they both should be okay! I'll certainly pray for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just said a prayer for Janet and David, and all of you. Will keep the positive thoughts flowing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An amazing woman. Sending everyone involved the warmest of wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amzing, selfless gift. Thinking of you and yours this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Sending my wishes and thoughts!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh I am praying for them everything goes great , what an amazing gift she is giving him and your family.
    keep us posted, please
    kathie

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a blessing and gift - they are in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!