KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Turn the Page

This summer has been a long one for me. With the approach of fall I am hoping for lots of changes. I have not done much sewing, reading or anything I enjoy because of this, that I am now fondly calling "the albatross". Doctors call it "the Aspen".


I spent 10 days here and had the most wonderful nurses in the world. They made a bad situation better. I thank them all very much.


I will now have to work on this and some Physical Therapy. I realize how lucky I am to have come out of this OK and am thankful every day. My family and friends rallied and took very good care of me. My husband especially put up with a lot, having to do everything and he never complained. He has even learned to cook, well sort of....he knows how to heat things up really well!



I am back to reading and this is really, really good..... a real page turner.


Happy Anniversary to my sister in law, Ellen and her husband Chip!

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!