KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fooling Around

I should be quilting the Halloween quilt. Today instead I am watching my grandaughter, Maddy and we decided to work on some arts and crafts. First she wanted to do some stamping, then she wanted to write with a pen that clicks. While she was doing that I was drawing up some quilts I want to do in my sketch book. As soon as she saw that I had some colored pencils she just had to write in it too.


Can you tell which one is Maddy's?

Well one page was not enough and I do want to encourage her.....I have put the date on the pages so I can show it to her when she is older. She likes to use every color even if it is just a little bit.



This is what I am using on the next project but not until the other one is quilted. I think I am really going to like this one! For a change I know exactly what I am going to do.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!