KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Friday, January 20, 2012

A Day With My Son

The other day my son, Dylan and I went to a very cool place called Terrain. It is a garden/lifestyle/restaurant that is very inspiring.

Amazing and cool items for your garden......

expensive stuff.....this terrarium was almost $1900....


we both love gardening, actually all 3 of my sons love to garden....


I guess all those years of making them pull weeds payed off.....


their gardens look better than mine......


love this....a tree hollowed out and soil and plants put inside.....lovely....


How cool is this? After lunch they bring you the check inside and old plant book. It almost makes you not think about how much it cost.
Yes it was a very nice way to spend the day.

8 comments:

  1. Oh Kelly,
    That sounds so good.. Spending time with your son, out on a lunch and visit the places of interests that you share with him!
    Just made me feel warm inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I would love to have lunch in a place like this
    I love gardens , but I admit I don't like to garden.
    have a wonderful weekend, so excited its snowing!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That log garden is really fun! How wonderful that your sons enjoy their gardens and great that you can share it with them. The vintage book with toadstools is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All garden places should have a reaturant or cafe then we'd all hang out at them. I love the Violets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a beautiful place!
    I'm embracing the white stuff today, but this green lushness looked good!!
    go go go Giants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!
    The garden in the hollowed out tree trunk is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing this nice post. How nice that your sons love gardening too. My daughter likes it but is too busy with her study. My son is also busy with his study and music, so maybe later when they will perhaps get a garden of their own.
    groetjes
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!