KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, March 7, 2016

He Likes It!


The Legends of Zelda quilt is complete and was delivered to Griffin a few weeks ago. He loves it!



I do think he is the most enthusiastic recipient of any quilt I have made!


I really have to thank Jamie for her guidance in making this quilt and the wonderful machine quilting she did to make it come to life! Thank you Jamie!
I bound this at the getaway and delivered it the day I got home, he had been waiting for almost 2 months. To ensure I finished it at the getaway I used pre-made binding that was a huge time saver.


Griffin is a big reader and often sneaks books after he is supposed to be asleep ( a boy after my own heart!). I am so happy he loves his quilt, it was so worth all the work!
Happy Birthday a little late Griffin!

Kelly

13 comments:

  1. I see on his face that he loooooves it ! That's an amazing present for a Zelda's fan !
    You can proud of your work ... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the best Mom Mom ever! He us such a cutie and the smile on his face says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quilt turned out so cute and isn't it just grand to have someone love the quilt you made for them so much!! I'm sure it has to do with how much he loves you, too! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course he loves this amazing quilt - It's brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Giving quilts to kid is incredibly rewarding.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He sure looks happy with his new and great quilt!
    Groetjes
    Annemieke

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos say it all. What a great quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! The rewards of quilting are many! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one Happy Boy. And he should be --it is such a great quilt! I can feel your proudness shining through the screen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. He certainly is excited!!!! The quilt is perfect for any boy of this era...I'm glad you stuck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is an impressive finish. So much work but look at the pleasure it has given. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how awesome that he loves it so much! It must have so rewarding to make him so happy!
    What lucky lucky grandchildren you have.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The majority of my quilts are scrappy. If i make one that is controlled and run out of a fabric, heaven forebide I just substitute with something from my stash.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!