KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Maddy's Quilt

This is Maddy's mini quilt. I am going to put the binding on today and when she comes home tonight we are going to do the machine quilting, together. She wants to keep it though.......we will make another one.

She was totally into it, especially using scissors. Mommy helped her with the peace sign (her favorite) and the heart. She arranged the whole thing herself and was very particular about where things went. This is going to be something she wants to do all the time now. I have some set aside for Griffin and Elliot to do. It will be interesting to see what they come up with!
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I may have to steal it when my two grandsons stay with me for a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless her heart, I hope she keeps this one always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great project and that she arraigned it herself is wonderful!
    Love that peace sign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful! Maddy's a natural! What a fun project for you to share working on.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!