KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Merry Christmas

 


Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! It tool forever to get this picture and still Pippy turned her head exactly 2 seconds before it went off! She is always holding her little brother's hand!



It was interesting to hear everyone's thoughts on how I should set this. I need to make a decision because if I go on point I have to make triangle blocks to fill in around the edges.
I will do a tutorial after the holidays on how I am appliqueing these together. You will not believe how easy it is!

Carol from Texas, your comment made my day! I am so happy to inspire you, I could not reply by email because it comes up as a no-reply comment. If anyone does not get a return email from me that is why. 

The end of this year has been a roller coaster of emotions for myself and my siblings. I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Kelly


2 comments:

  1. Sweet family photo. One of those treasured moments. Merry Christmas 🎅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you and your Beautiful family

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!