KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Scrappy Halloween!

haunted house block
I bought this very cool fabric last summer and did not know what I would do with it but knew it would be something I would regret if I did not buy it! It is called "the ghastlies" by Alexander Henry.
 I decided to turn them into log cabins using my large stash of Halloween fabrics. It is very haphazard and there was no plan.....this could be a problem as I try to sew them together. More to come.

To see another really cool Halloween quilt check this out http://quispamsisquilter.blogspot.com/

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Love it. And I love your Halloween quilts in your other post. I have made some Halloween quilts this year for the first time, and I think I might make it an annual tradition. You've really got some great Halloween fabrics!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!