KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Block Number 2

Block 2
My second block is done and it took me forever. Well I did do a couple of projects in between but still look at all those flowers!!  I really like the blue and turquoise  polka dots on the vase.  I am thinking I will do a side panel next just to give myself a real challenge. I have all the freezer paper pieces cut out and now need to pick out the fabrics. Not an easy task!

I know I said I would have something to show today with the pink crazy fabric but yesterday got away from me. Maybe I will have something next week.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Kelly,

    This block is amazing!
    I can imagine how long it must have taken. Lots of intricate pieces to applique!
    You did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome block, Kelly! ; ) Thanks for adding the GA blog button to your sidebar!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!