KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving


My blocks are coming together. I have two more to sew up and may try and get to them today.



I did make yet another Sew Together bag. Instead of piecing the exterior I used a cool print and let it do the work.


Those fun fabrics from the last post found their way into this bag!

I wish all that are celebrating Thanksgiving, a happy and fun day. It is my favorite holiday that we will be celebrating on Friday instead of Thursday so all my children can be together with us. Thank you to all my readers who comment and make my day that much better every day!

Kelly

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for your wishes and I love your little bags, pouches and purses--I don't do any of that stuff very well. I am in awe of people who insert zippers!!! Your little quilt is so cute...hugs Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cute little work in progress. Very cute bag. Happy Thanksgiving. Happy you will all be together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little zip bag is wonderful. I love these so much I might have to break down and make one. Or maybe I'll just enjoy photos of yours! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bags are Great! Wishing you and your family a Great Thanksgiving--It is my favorite holiday as well! Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another wonderful Sew Together bag - love the fabrics! Wishing you, Bob and all your family a blessed and happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoy seeing all the different variations in these bags. Great to see the blocks coming together, too.
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  7. another bag that turned out great! Love your new Christmas blocks, especially the lights. Can you even buy these lights anymore?
    Enjoy your Thanksgiving on Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Kelly for sharing with all if us! Happy thanksgiving today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Sew Together bag is a feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!