KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Off Schedule


This week is slipping by so fast. I had things to do the past 2 days that have thrown me off my usual schedule so I haven't had much time to sew.
I just love this fabric! It is so happy and cheerful. Lucky for me I had 4 yards in my stash and used up every single bit.




It is going to be the backing for this quilt, which I am sure you are tired of seeing about now. It took forever to just press the seams to get it ready for the machine quilter.



I would love to start a new project but I really want to get some "almost done" projects completed. So it is back to this quilt for now........

Kelly

9 comments:

  1. That red daisy fabric has such a great vintage look to it. It'll make such a pretty backing for your red/white quilt. Good on you for finishing some WIPs. New projects can feel like a reward for finishing off current projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful fabric for the backing!! you must have special quilting planned - can't wait to see.
    love the quilting on the print and green quilt - who is this for again? it is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing your red and white quilt completed.
    It's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need apologizing about showing your sweet red and white quilt - what a neat pattern - and you have the best stash ever. Perfect posies for the back too! And all those lime greens (my fave) are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that print! Is that from the glamping line? You show your quilt as much as you want. I will never tire of seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect backing. It's even better when it comes from your stash. A WIP or two finished up is always a good thing. It sounds like you did have a productive week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to seeing your red quilt finished. Keep thinking I need to start one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not tired of seeing Pepermint Patty. I love that quilt and I think I'm going to buy the ruler to make a curved pieced quilt, too. I know, I'm a Kelly Kopy Kat.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a little of that vintagy red daisy fabric....just love it too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!