KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

I Know You Are Jealous!

You know you wish you had one of these! One year our kids gave us this for Christmas. There is a movie called "A Christmas Story" and this was one of the interesting things in the movie. Check it out, you will be laughing! It is a funny movie.

Isn't this beautiful! My friend Cynthia, from Arkansas made this for me for my birthday. She is such a talented quilter and sewer. I am always excited to see what she sends me. Thank you Cynthia!!!

Here are my littlest grandchildren, Elliot and Maddy. They are all dressed up for Elliot's concert at preschool.
At the concert Elliot chose to lip sync! For whatever reason he did not sing! Oh well who knows what goes on in the mind of a 4 year old???


I love them at this age and want to hold on to it forever! Notice the sparkley shoes on Maddy!!

Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Heck yeah! I am jealous of that lamp. Just plain cool ~ you raised your children right, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous!! I'd give my right leg for a lamp like that!! I also wouldn't mind an adult size moose jumper like Elliot is wearing. You do have the sweetest grand children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love A Christmas Story! It is a family tradition to watch it. Love it! We just got a leg lamp ornament. Believe it or not Hallmark makes it! Love that age for kids too. Just too sweet. Love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Kelly!
    That lamp.. I just showed it to Kavita, just with the mention of the 'lamp'. she asked, "is it a leg lamp?"
    That is hilarious! Do you leave it out all year round? I am so jealous!
    Sparkly shoes.. A girl has got to have that! Grandma taught her right.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Older Grandson is 22 months, the Younger is 5 1/2 months; I don't want them to change, they are both so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only have the little leg lamp, but it still is fragileee and a majoy award :)
    I'm totally jealous of your big one.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!