KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Halloween Fun





My friend Stephanie makes these ghosts every year for her neighborhood kids! I want to go to her house! I just love it and think they are fun and easy. Thanks for the good idea Stephanie!


We only have 2 kids in the neighborhood, so I whipped these up for them today.


I usually go all out for them because there are only 2. They loved them!


I have another block made from my Christmas Figs book. I am a little unsure about the red. In the overall quilt though it looks fine.



I have started block number 12 and hope to finish it up this week. The blocks are addictive.


I bought a quilt kit from my local quilt shop, The Quilt Block. It will be a baby quilt.


It's a pretty simple pattern and the prints are fun. So do they looks, boy, girl or neutral? I have 2 nieces having babies in the beginning of next year. One is finding out if it's a boy or a girl and one is not. I want to get a start on these before the holidays get going. What are your thoughts?

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. cute ghosts. I like the dotted fabric as neutral with your colors, it's like beads hanging from the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and neutral baby fabrics. I really like Christmas quilts suggested by the colors more than the prints—yours is a perfect example, so pretty and joyful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!