KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Rest In Peace

There are not many people I can say that I have known for my whole entire life. Probably not that many of them stand out or they are part of your family, which doesn't count. With all the bad things going on in the world at the moment, without a doubt I can say I knew the nicest lady in the whole entire world.

We should all aspire to be like her. She was 89 and I am (almost)59. In my entire life I have never heard her utter a bad word about anyone and she always looked for the good in a person NO MATTER WHAT and under all circumstances. She was loved and admired by all who knew her and she probably didn't even take notice, she just lived her life as a truly good person. Imagine what the world would be like if even a small percentage lived their lives like this wonderful person.

The world has lost a lovely soul who has left her family and friends all the richer for having known and loved her. She could teach us all a lesson, if only we would pay attention to people like Mary Rieser Loerzel. Rest In Peace.

Kelly

No comments: