KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Two More Weeks


Friday is our last assignment for the Pack Patch Mini Quilt Along. The last week we are putting the quilt together. I have enjoyed this laid back yet interesting QAL.




Vintage Feed Sacks

I love the face fabric


These are the ones for the past 3 weeks. I think Chase is planning another QAL later this Fall, you might want to give it a try. Go here to check out her blog, Quarter Inch Mark.



I am wondering what these are going to look like all together in a quilt. Maybe I should hand quilt it? We will see.

Kelly

12 comments:

  1. I've so enjoyed seeing your interpretations of the themes. I have no doubt they'll look wonderful all together in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see them all together. That face fabric is awesome!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blocks, especially the country mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those are great blocks. You know I love your color choices. I especially love the vintage one. I am off to check out her blog, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful blocks.Have fun putting them together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in suspense! I am looking forward to seeing it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you did a great job choosing fabrics that fit the theme yet seem that they will work all together as a finished piece. I'm looking forward to seeing this one come together, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun blocks Kelly! I love your mix of patterns and colors.
    Looking forward to seeing what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Scrap quilts are my favorite. Some great colors and fun fabrics. should be a fun quilt

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the colors! It will look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your fabric choices both the colors and the prints!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!