KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Just Sad

The New Year has started but sometimes life can be on hold. I have never done this before but feel like I need to.
Our neighbor's small little 2 year old girl, is dying of brain cancer. This hits way too close to home, she will be gone very soon.  The parents are young (kids in my mind) and I can't believe how unbelievable hard this must be for them to endure.
Please send prayers, good wishes or anything else you do out into the universe to help this suffering family. Her name is Julia and I feel so incredibly sad for her and the short little life she led.

Julia Adams.

Kelly

15 comments:

  1. It is so hard to understand why these things happen to such young, innocent children. I know that God's ways are mysterious, and that everything he does is ultimately for our good, but it is still so hard to see these things. I will be praying for Julia and hoping that God will minimize her suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sending hugs to Julia.... She is an angel now...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so very sorry Kelly. Love to all, and lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Susan, I also don't understand why these things happen, but I do believe that God is good. I hope He brings this family peace and comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for you all. Prayers for healing are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending hugs & a prayer ...heartbreaking. I can think of nothing worse than losing a child.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ll be praying. Sending love and strength too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How horrible and so little. Prayers on their way, deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. The face of that little child.... I cannot even. Prayers for her mother, father, all the family.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Kelly I'm so sorry to hear. I've been thinking of you checking your feeds and was going to reach out. Glad you are okay but I'm sad for you and your neighbors.
    sending you a hug and prayers for all of them.

    ReplyDelete

  11. My incredibly long internet look up has at the end been rewarded with reliable insight to share with my good friends

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

  13. I have been reading this blog for several months and also I am very happy to get many entries from this blog

    ReplyDelete

  14. Really very beneficial tips are provided here and, Thank you so much. Keep up the good works.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!