KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Quiet Winter Day



My painting hours have fallen by the wayside with all the power sewing I have been doing. I needed to send this to someone who requested a painting. I am excited for her to receive it. It does feel spring like!


My husband is a huge fan of candy. I found these adorable bags at Michael's. I think the kids would like them too.


I have been working on these churn dashes like it is my job! The cutting is the most tedious part, they sew up pretty fast.


Now that's a pile of blocks! Thirty six to be exact. I have 3 blocks that are 2/3 done, I can't count!


Now for the red ones. I only have to make 18 of them......
Snow tomorrow, maybe I will get them done!

Kelly


7 comments:

  1. That painting definitely has a Spring feel to it.
    Lovely work on the blocks. Hope you get them done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ther are a lot of us working on Churn dashes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Power sewing for sure. That’s a stack of impressive. Love the spring water color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your painting and oh how I wish it was spring - it's been cold and dreary here!!
    your blocks look great and you got that done fast friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are adorable churn dashes. I love your fabric choices.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're making good progress on your churn dash blocks! Love your Spring-y painting too. My daffodils are up, but no buds yet, and same with the lilies. Spring is still a ways off, sadly. I'm tired of being cold!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely,i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    หนังเกาหลี

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!