KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I took a little break from all of the holiday stuff and decided to make something for myself. It is kind of like buying things for yourself while you are shopping........

I have wanted to make myself a name tag for some time. I put the vintage pink girl in there because I do like vintage things, my old Girl Scout pin just because, and of course a little bit of Barbie and some polka dots. All thing I like.

I was totally inspired by my friend Rachael of Blue Mountain Daisy . I love her banner and want to copy it in the worst way! So go over and take a look at it.

I am cooking up a new project for myself that will be a year long undertaking. I am hoping to tell you about it on Tuesday December 6th. Some of you may want to do it along with me, your own version of course. It could be fun..........

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. so cute!! we love all the same things!
    I'm off to see what Rachael is up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you bring that pin with you too! Never had a Barbie growing up but the girl scouts I can relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, I fell off my chair when I saw my name lit up in bright lights on your blog!! I love your little name tag so much!! I think I'll have to copy you now!! I love that we all share ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute name tag! And I totally see the resemblance to Rachael's awesome banner. I love all the neat elements you've added. Fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!