KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Pink and Yellow




Love that twirl!



Some easy Sunday sewing. I have been a little under the weather so this took some effort. But it was sunny and that lifted my mood.


I am working my way to the next block. All pieces are cut out and waiting for me.


This area also needs my attention.....it's amazing how quickly that happens!



I'm loving these Grunge fabrics (top) and wondering what took me so long? The bottom are basics by Zen Chic. You can find the at the Quilt Block in Exton PA.

If you are a local and want to see my quilts, I am having a trunk show tomorrow night for the Undercover Quilt Guild. You can go to their website here Undercover Quilters
The meeting starts at 7:00 PM the address is 

Christ United Methodist Church
600 East Duttons Mill Road
Brookhaven, PA 19015.


Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could come to your trunk show!!!! I bet it is the best.
    I love the grunge too.
    Your pink and yellow blocks are delicious. they look like sweet candy to me.
    you are the queen of lime green, when I need some, I know where to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Moda Grunge fabric! I made a very southwestern quilt for my son from that line. The fabric sees so nicely. Your color mix is joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grunge fabric is this era's rock star tone on tones in my opinion! You can never go wrong with pink and yellow in my opinion--so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!