KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Catching Up!

Maddy

The week before the wedding my sister and her family came to stay with us, we went to the beach.....Maddy is the only one brave enough to have her picture taken in a bathing suit!



I took them to Intercourse, PA to see the Amish......


Hall

A birthday party for my niece, Hall who turned 21.....


AJ and Jan

another party the day after the wedding.......No wonder I am still tired!



I am starting to want to sew again and this book may just be the ticket.



A stack of fabrics to stare at as I come out of the fog.



A doable yet fun and interesting quilt to contemplate. I need to get a project ready for a getaway that is planned for the end of next month. Mine will be a little bit bigger so it will fit on a bed.

Thank you all for the nice compliments and best wishes on my daughter's wedding. It really was a perfect day and we all were very happy. Yes, she looked beautiful and she is the same way inside too.
While I was away my page view count went up to 201,500! Were you looking for wedding pics?
I will be having a give away soon.

Kelly

5 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you having family fun! I love Hall's birthday hat! I haven't seen that quilt book around. It looks like a good one. That Snowball quilt is really something, and will look great in the colours in the stack you've picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've wanted to make a snowball quilt similar to that for some time--you'll have to let me know any pointers you have for it. Bet it feels good to have all the wedding hoopla behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a BEAUTIFUL wedding! Your daughter is lovely and it looks like a wonderful time. Your snowball quilt will be a fun project, enjoy some relaxation now! ;)
    Hugs,
    Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun family photos -
    I know how tired you must be, but that will pass quickly and you'll just remember all the fun and festivities.
    Love those solids :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maddy looks great in her polka dot bathing suit. Hall looks so cute in her hat.
    You really did do a whole lot of celebrating.
    That book came into the shop and I keep looking at it, so it will no doubt come home with me soon.
    Hope you are starting to feel a bit less tired.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!