KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

A New Blog To Check Out

My friend, Terry has started a new BLOG that you need to check out. While I think everyone is an artist in some way shape or form, Terry is a true artist in every sense of the word. Her quilts are amazing and she has won some prestigious awards (yes Houston!).

She very witty and her friends have been nagging her to start her blog for a while now. You may remember the story about the SPANX, yes that was this Terry. I re-read it this morning and laughed all over again!

She is also hiking the Appalachian Trail in her spare time. Go check it out now and be sure to look at the Gallery. Leave her a nice comment so she will be encouraged, you bloggers will remember how it was in the beginning.

My sewing room is clean, sewing was done yesterday and hopefully tomorrow I will have something to show you.

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Love the Spanks story...won't divulge (oi, the bulge!) why.....lol; looking forward to Terry's posts...thanks for the heads up--her work IS gorgeous...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing us to Terry. I'm going to follow her on Bloglovin straight away!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!