KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

I'm Learning Lots of Lessons!


So I have made a real effort to blog more often but now the camera is my sticking point! I got a cheap one and should have got one just like my last one, lesson learned. I like using a camera with a camera card rather than using photos from my phone. It's not as clumsy.
This quilt has been a real pain. I did not follow directions, (another lesson learned) and I am paying the price. It is taking me twice as long to make! I will be sure to do an entire post on it when I am finished.


Today I went to my local quilt shop, The Quilt Block in Exton, PA and picked these pretties up. I have an idea and I need a hand work project for when I am at my bee. I know they feel more summer but by the time I make it, it will be summer!


I started this book thinking the theme seems a little familiar....and it is, but lots of twists a turns. I have had such anxiety reading this book! You know if Stephen King liked it, it has to be good. I am about 2/3 done and will let you know at the end how I liked it.

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. What a cute santa on the LC quilt. I look forward to the recap!
    Let me know how the book is. I've just downloaded Dracula to listen to. I've never read it have you??
    good luck with the new camera

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!