KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Possessed


I have become possessed with cleaning my house! I know it's kind of crazy. I only have 1 cabinet left in the kitchen and it is all done! I cannot begin to tell you how good it feels. I have taken 3 full car loads to Goodwill. Even my counters are clear......no chotchkies for me!

So sewing has been on the back burner with a little bit here and there. I love this little 4 1/2" heart (even though it needs some more contrast) and think it would make an adorable quilt. You can find the tutorial at Kvilstina Quilts. I love her blog and her colors are my colors!

Kelly

10 comments:

  1. I am so jealous that your house has been cleaned out and mined is not. wish I had the drive you have had.
    I know you are feeling great and ready to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 full car loads! Holy Smokes. Makes my few bags, chump change. Your stamina is inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive. Sounds like an amazing effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good for you - I wish I could get addicted to that, ha ha
    cute little block

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kelly, thanks for the tutorial that heart is adorable. Congratulations on all that cleaning. I really want to dig into some deep cleaning and painting projects in the house, but this weather has caused lay-offs in the construction world. My sweet husband whom I love with all my heart has been home everyday for the last month. I can't get anything done when he's home. Three car loads . . . that's a lot, but now you have room in the house to go thrifting again, LOL.
    Have a great day!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your header little quilts Kelly. Did you have a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you getting all the clutter taken care of so you can concentrate on creating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went through my house like that a couple years ago and tho it's hard work, boy does it feel good! Thanks for the link to your friends blog. I've added it to my Bloglovin'.:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cleaning out is the best, I agree, and I don"t do it nearly enough. Sometimes I think it takes more effort to throw stuff away than it does to bring it in the house. Congrats on your three carloads to Goodwll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to see more hearts... 💗 and I say the same...love YOUR colours... ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!