KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thankful


Grandchild #8

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. It is all about family and good food. As this year comes to an end I am very grateful for each and every family member, they are the most important people in the world to me.
We look forward to a new baby in the new year and all the wonderful things that life brings to all of us each and every day.

Griffin

Cameron and Jaxon

All of them!

Elliot and Griffin

Maddy and Finn

Fallon

Colin and Jaxon

Caitlin, Jim and Dylan

My niece's wedding

Elliot, Jenny and Cameron

Fallon and Johnson

Dylan and Mary

Maddy and Finn

Griffin, Elliot and Maddy

Dido and Finn

Maddy

Grammy with Cameron and Jaxon
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Kelly

10 comments:

  1. That is a LOT to be thankful for!!! May you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is wonderful ! Happy Thanksgiving Kelly !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful family. We are just days away from welcoming our first grandchild. Much to be thankful for here too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! You are going to need a bigger house with all these lovely grand children!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving, Kelly! You have such a beautiful family. My how your grandchildren have grown! It looks like you might need a baby girl if you are looking to even things out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Kelly! I love seeing your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your lovely photos. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you are yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful family. The most important part. Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful family photos - what beautiful children.
    Enjoy your favorite holiday Kelly
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. The picture of all your grandkids on the swings is absolutely priceless! I'd frame it and hang it up so you can see it ALL the time. Maybe next to your sewing machine!!
    I agree about blogging (in your subsequent post). I sometimes feel that all the time I spend writing blogs is such a waste of time. I don't follow instagram as much as I should; I do read Facebook, but rarely post.
    What can I say??!!
    Hope your day-after Thanksgiving (I think your plan makes PERFECT sense!!) is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!