KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Doll Quilt Swap


I participated in a doll quilt swap that was hosted by Lori of Humble QuiltsIt was outside my comfort zone so that is why I decided to do it!
I received this lovely quilt called "Spice Trail" by Laurie who lives in Washington state.


It was even hand quilted! Thank you so much Laurie!

I know I have been been very scarce of late but life is a whirlwind right now. Everything I have been sewing is for the twin's baby shower so I can't show you anything until June.
I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful warm weather!

Kelly

14 comments:

  1. I love it! Laurie showed it to me while I was in WA, so I did get a sneak peak! I'm so glad you joined in the swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laurie used lots of wonderful fabrics to create this masterpiece. It's a beautiful treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That's a beauty. I love Lori's swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Preciosa mini colcha !!!
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet little quilt. I just love the colours chosen for this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a beautiful doll quilt!! I love that it's handquilted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous little quilt! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is lovely. That's a lot of detail in a little quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable doll quilt. Always fun see what arrives in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kelly ! I participated to this swap too and the quilt you received is sooooo cute !
    I love his fabrics and the pattern....
    Hugs from France ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice swap quilt! hand quilted - what a treat.
    Yea - you have been missing, ha ha
    get back to quilt work (jk) summer is for enjoying :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful little doll quilt! Beautiful, and hand-quilted too - Wow!

    I've been missing your posts - but I haven't been posting either. Life is more important than blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delightful quilt you received. I enjoyed taking part also.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the colors and fabrics in this doll quilt. Special that it is hand quilted.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!