KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Already?


Friday came quick this week and for some reason I am dragging with much to do! I saw this fabric and knew it would be a fun one to make something with a granddaughter or two.


I also got some of this cotton tape/ribbon that is so cool. I am not sure what I will do with it yet.


How fun is this?
I am off to run some errands and cook ahead for our Easter dinner/egg hunt  tomorrow.  I am starting to twitch because I have been away from the sewing machine for so long, now that has to change!
 Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Kelly


10 comments:

  1. Loving that bunny fabric--hope you have a wonderful easter..hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always amazed at how quickly the weeks fly by! I hope you get to fit in a bit of sewing , that bunny fabric is very cute and I know you'll come up with a wonderful way of using that tape. Happy Easter! Have a fun time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute fabrics and ribbons! Have a joyful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Enjoy your family. I bet Maddy loves the bunny fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bunny fabrics. That tape is cute. I bet you will find something adorable to use it in/on.
    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute ribbons and fabric. Have fun at the egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was a fast week~ I love those tapes, where did you find them? they would fun to add to any package or project.
    Have fun with the dinner and egg hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am laughing...I have that same "twitchy" feeling from not enough sewing time!!! Also...I bought some of that ribbon tape, too! Betcha you got the idea from Pretty By Hand, right? I did!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Know how you feel about needing sewing time! I've had quite a bit lately, but am anticipating a nearly three-week hiatus! Yikes! I'll be a basket case until I can get back to it. Have a blessed and happy Easter with your family.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!