KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Baby Sewing


I am making a few more things for the baby my niece is expecting. I found an adorable bib pattern on a blog called Nana Company. It was a simple pattern and quick to make, you can personalize it too.



I thought this applique was cute. I sewed it on before I sewed it together.



How fun that the Berenstain Bears are still popular. My daughter has saved every book from when she was a little girl. Her daughter enjoys them just as much as she did.


White plastic snaps hold it together.



I invested in this snap maker that uses pieces of plastic to make a snap. It looked complicated when I opened it but was very easy to use.


This weekend we watched my grandsons, Griffin and Elliot play indoor football. Look how tall Griffin (#5) is compared to the rest of his team!


My son, Dylan is coach for both of their teams. It was a nice way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

Kelly

11 comments:

  1. Your bibs are Little Treasures!!! They look so professional with the white snaps. Griffin must eat all his vegies! Love that photo of the 3 guys at the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had some fun family time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bib....I like those snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have inspired me to pull out my metal snap fastener, see if it works and decide if I would use it vs getting plastic snaps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cute bib! My son Andrew was a huge drooler and went through bibs like hotcakes,lol.
    cute family photos. I miss sports events, looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bib. Love the picture of the boys together. Looks like they were all having fun which is the most important thing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A baby can never have enough bibs! Great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely fun bibs. Great idea with the snaps.
    It is great fun watching the grandies grow up and being part of their activites.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very brilliant idea! I prefer to use plastic snaps than the metal one. The bibs are so adorable and the photo of the boys is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a very brilliant idea! I prefer to use plastic snaps than the metal one. The bibs are so lovely and the photo of the boys is cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!