KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Cynthia's Quilts


I have a friend Cynthia who lives in Arkansas. When she moved away and we were all very sad to see her go. She is a wonderful quilter with a great sense of color. We email back and forth and I asked her to send me some quilts so I could see what she has been making.


Cynthia is always trying something new and I love her work!



Red and blue is one of her favorite color combinations.
Not only is she a great quilter but she is also a superb cook. Poppy seed chicken is still my favorite dish she made at Christmas.
Thanks Cynthia for sending these pictures so all of your Pennsylvania friends can see your work. We all miss you!

Kelly


6 comments:

  1. Wow love your post and loved yesterday's too ! :) Have a great day and enjoy this amazing weather! Hugs, Mickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow - great quilts! poppyseed chicken? I need to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those quilts are just so fantastic. So sad when quilty friends move away. One of our Bee friends moved to Tulsa. It is good that we have so many ways to stay in touch. Thanks for sharing those beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cynthia - I miss you too, especially during Show & Tell at guild. You were always the star.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Look at those quilts. Thanks to Cynthia for letting you share photos with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous quilts - thanks for letting us view them Cynthia!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!