KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

August 1st!


My embroidery is pathetic! I will be sewing this onto the slip/petticoat of my daughter's wedding dress. Does anyone use the term petticoat any more?
I am signing off until after the wedding. Guests are on their way, last minute details to attend to and I just want to enjoy the last week before the big day.
Thank you for all the good wishes and I will be back the week of 8/12! August will be almost half over, this summer has flown by!

Kelly


7 comments:

  1. your stitching is great - and it's done by you - not a machine!
    Wish your daughter and granddaughter and you whole family blessings during this special time.
    Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the stitched date on your daughters petticoat is the sweetest idea ever!! and your stitching looks perfect to me!! Wishing you all lots of fun times creating special memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful and how sweet! Have a wonderful week of wedding bliss!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is just FINE! And it adds such a special touch. Has she seen it yet? and OH! It is August...big day just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to the Bride and Groom. For you I wish a wonderful time without too much anxiety. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter just got married - July 20th!
    Enjoy the days, the family and friends. That is what it is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok Mom, your embroidery stitches are just right. It adds a loving touch to the petticoat/slip. Enjoy the festivities, be happy and party til the cows come home. Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!