KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Bob!

First I want to say Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband, Bob!
Tonight all the kids, spouses and grand kids are coming over for lasagna on a freezing cold night.



Look what I made today on week 2 of my curves class. A card using some gentle curves. I think if I do another I would make the center a little smaller.




Again this is totally doable and not as hard as I thought it would be. After you trim up the center it is stitched down to the card. Cute!

Thank you for the great comments on my pillow. I just wanted you all to know it is not my design but Rachael's from Stitched in Color.
I cannot wait for tomorrow's project. It is a table runner that I am certain you will like.

Kelly

8 comments:

  1. Oh, how cute! Happy BD to your hubby...and many more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bob!! Lasagne with the family is a perfect way to celebrate! Your card is really fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HB Bob! ok this card is adorable...
    can't wait to see the table runner.
    hope your staying warm, way too cold for me!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Bob ( a day late).
    Hope it was a good day.
    The card is so cute. Gentle curves are not too bad.
    Can't wait to see the table runner now that you have teased us a bit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card. I love home made cards. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!