KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, November 21, 2011

Knitting and Jewels

I found this pattern and some great chunky yarn and decided to knit one of my Christmas presents. It is going pretty fast.

Mine is red and this is pretty simple, right up my alley! This is my first time using circular needles, my friend Christine gave me a quick lesson.


Here are some of my jewels that I have collected for another Christmas present. I am hoping to finish it by tomorrow and I will post some pictures.
Kelly

7 comments:

  1. Very cool! I am curious about the jewels. Ornaments? Wine glass charms? Hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you do with all of that bling. If you have any leftovers, sned them my way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, something red and something sparkly! Christmas at your house looks right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. From soft, rich and cosy to spikey sparkles!! It all looks wonderful to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the knitted turtle. Circular needles are fun aren't they?
    pretty bling - can't wait to see

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, sparkly. I am guessing a little jewelled tree. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That chunky yarn looks like a lot of fun! That project should go pretty fast?
    I'm a little behind on my blog viewing. I see what you did with all of that bling. I LOVE that mirror and it's so fun that the pieces have personal meaning to your GD. She's going to love it..and I'll bet she'll like a Princess when she uses it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!