KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Rituals

Last week my friend Terry asked what are some Christmas rituals we all have...it got me to thinking.





Some of the things I love about the Christmas Holiday are a little granddaughter singing some Christmas Songs at preschool.

The Nutcracker always get us in the holiday mood. My daughter and I have gone every year since she was 4, this year was out 23rd year! Next year she wants to start the tradition with her own daughter who will be 4.....

Birthday presents from crafty friends that are always wonderful. These slippers were made by my friend Cynthia who lives in Arkansas. I love the blue color and they are so comfy.

Our family Christmas card always features some or all of the family. This year it is just the grandchildren.....Madison, Elliot, Fallon and Griffin.

What are your rituals?

Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I love those slippers and they're in my color. What size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun! Our favorite traditions.. Nothing too fancy but, make snowflakes out of paper. My daughter and I can make those endlessly and still get amused every year by different patterns they create! Homemade ornaments and of course the cookies!
    Cute pictures of grand-kids!
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!