KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Miscellaneous Wednesday



These are brithday presents from my friend Suzanne. Isn't the face on Santa great? The bottom picture is a necklace with interchangeable charms. Thanks Suzanne!


I gave her this pin cushion. Pink and green are her favorite colors. I love them too, I think that is partly why we are friends!





I made this for my daughter in law, Mary for Christmas. I did a great job on the zipper if I say so myself. Usually I mess it up some how...

I had to run into Target yesterday and happened to walk by the Christmas stuff and was tempted. I am trying to use what I have because I don't really need any more stuff to store. BUT these just jumped out and right into my cart so I had to buy them. They remind me of polks dots, my favorite.

Has anyone read Cleopatra yet? I am thinking of downloading it on my Kindle but would love to hear some feedback.

Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your comments, they make my day!