KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Snowman Quilt

I made this quilt about 10 years ago. It is still a favorite even if the colors are a little duller than the ones I am using now. I don't remember who the pattern is by.

This is a runner I made last year and I love the colors! It was very fast and was a quilt as you go, flip and sew type of project.  My table is very long and it is either impossible to find one that fits or is very expensive.




Close ups of the runner.

All the strips were cut of random widths to take advantage of the fabric, like this one! A candy cane binding finishes it off.

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty runner. I recognise so many of those fabrics from the selvages you sent me. Random widths are totally the way to go.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments, they make my day!