KNOWLEDGE IS POWER, BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE MY BLOW DRYER RUN!

Monday, September 6, 2010

Chesapeake City for Lunch


Today we went with some friends to Chesapeake City, Maryland for lunch. It is a ritual every Memorial Day and every Labor Day. Sometimes there are 12 of us sometimes less but it is always a beautiful day and good company.


We sit on the marina and look at the beautiful boats and there is live music to entertain us.


There are cute little houses that line the streets. I loved this one with the sunshine flowers.






Some colorful places to shop. I don't really knit but some of my friends do. This store was called Vulcan's Rest Fibers   http://www.vulvansrest.com/ I think I see a rode trip as they also told me about 2 quilt shops nearby. The ladies in this store were very nice and the yarns were amazing and beautiful.


Our friends Bob and JoAnne. Thanks for a lovely day.

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments, they make my day!